Search This Blog

Friday 6 June 2008

Another year older...

...another year wiser??

There's no question about the older - the wiser? *shrug*. Yep folks, I'm officially another year older - turning the big 3-6 yesterday.

I was stuck working til 7:30pm this week, so met up with Erin, Tanya, Julie, Amanda and Rosanne afterwards at the Gahan for nachos. Thank you, thank you girlies -for a great time, and for the lovely prezzies! To continue the festivities, Mom took Chris & I out (Todd too) to supper Friday night at BP and then we spent the rest of the evening at Mom's. She and Todd both got me a gift certificate for clothes, and Mom also got me this really cool lamp set from Hallmark - 3 different sized globes with white mini-lights inside. They'll look super-cool on top of the TV stand ...now, to clean the living room to put them up.... Chris plans on taking me out to supper for my birthday - to Sirenella's -sometime next week, and he also got me an iPod Shuffle!! I may as well say it'll be a 'birthday week' - with the pending dinner out with Christopher, as well as my birthday shawarma with Lana -our yearly tradition. I'm such a lucky girl! :)

Thank you, thank you all - I appreciate each and every one of you more than you'll ever know! xo

No comments: