Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 June 2008

Blinded by the light.....

Damn it's now the end of hump day - my vacation is passing much more quickly than I want it to :(.

I managed to cross off a few things from my 'to-do' list - booking an appointment for the car's oil change on Friday, and going to the DMV to renew my license and registration. $130.00 later.....at least it was quick. I'm now TOTALLY convinced, however, that the folks there are purposely trying to make us look as ugly as humanly possible and then charge us $50 for it. Then, I think they sell the pictures to uglypeople.com. B@s!ards! My new photo is beyond hideous. She caught me mid-way between an eye blink so my lids are half-open...enough to see the color, but I look drugged. And it's alllll face. I'm also convinced that the extra 20 or so lbs I have put on in the past while are all on my face.... :S. Perhaps I should make myself look at the picture daily to force my lazy ass into motion?

Tonight I met up with Tanya for supper, and then on to the Dollarama and Wal-mart. There's something about the two of us getting together....seems we have an incessant need to spend money in each others' presence! Retail therapy never hurt anyone though ;). She got herself a little purple iPod shuffle, like my green one. Everyone should have portable music, after all.

Well, folks, I'm off to slumber now....bon soir.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

call me - I'm craving shawarma!!!