Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Dear "Anonymous"...

Point 1: I don't like spoilers. I purposely don't read spoilers, and when faced with a situation where someone in my midst is about to mention something that will spoil something for me, be it they've read a spoiler, or I'm late in watching something I've recorded, I quickly plug my ears and hum, "The Song that Never Ends" rather loudly to drown them out. I don't appreciate your spoiling my Bachelorette fun. Boooooo to you!

Point 2: When spoiling other people's fun, please note the following tip -- perhaps add a few lines of space after your "***** Spoiler" note so that people don't actually READ your spoil in their peripheral! See below:

***** Spoiler alert *****







blah, blah, blah, blah, spoiler-blah

Signed,
me.

P.S. To any of my faithful readers who are also Bachelorette enthusiasts, don't read the comments on the post below.

No comments: