Search This Blog

Monday 28 June 2010

Justin - Liar*

Oh Canada, we stand on guard for thee, eh?

Justin, Justin, Justin... Well, you know, it did work for Wes last time 'round. As much as the ladies (and the rest of America) hated him, he did achieve what he set out for, and that was recognition. If contempt and hatred are the type of recognition you're looking for....

Justin didn't gain any brownie points as he slithered out of there like an eel. He probably wouldn't have made it to the final 3 anyway, and I gotta say, I loved that she called him out in front of all the rest of the guys! (It was slightly reminiscent of a time I did the same thing with a guy who was two-timing me with another girl. I can't even remember how I encountered this other girl, but one night, she invited me over to her apartment and we shot the shit (and got along rather swimmingly, I might add), and then invited him over. I was a 'surprise' for him. He reacted in the very same fashion, actually).

Honestly, after the initial drama at the beginning of the show, the rest of it just sorta fizzled. Craig the soft-body won the wrestling event (was that to commemorate Justin's time on the show, btw?)...big deal. Ty got stuff rubbed over his body...big deal. Frank bought a rug...big deal. But, we did get to see Roberto's hip flexors, so it wasn't all dull :). Still ... did I really miss out on an early bedtime for that??

*Thanks to Kirk for the help with the blog title.
It should be put on a t-shirt ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spoiler****Frank will leave Ali for his ex girlfriend

Amber said...

why would you do that???