Search This Blog

Monday 21 June 2010

Well that was anti-climactic...

Tonight's observances:

-I'm glad the rest of the guys remarked that they couldn't make Kasey out when he recited his "poem"...because I sure as hell couldn't (by the way, I think a poem writing competition is a stoooooooopid way to decide on who gets a date. Does she not know who she'd like to spend extra time with? I know I would. Regardless, I think Frank did swimmingly).
-OMG, "root beer eyes"? Seriously? Gag!
-Nothing says 'true love' like matching lopi sweaters. And Kirk, THAT was your 'secret' you were afraid to reveal to Ali? A severe reaction to MOLD? Are you for real??
-I totally want to visit Iceland. Beautiful scenery!
-I hate Ali's laugh.
-I hate Kasey. Period. I really hope there are men with a white jacket waiting for him because I fear he'll be on suicide watch.
-Who the eff was Chris N. anyway??
-Ooooh, the upcoming episodes and unraveling drama look interesting, don't they??!

And a fitting end - the ending of Kasey's fairytale:

And Princess Ali and Freak-Charming Kasey will not live happily ever after. And he will not be the next Bachelor. He will raise a couple of chihuahuas, and wish on falling stars and falling eyelashes. He will later go on to spend his life savings in a cheap tattoo parlor having his mother's face strategically placed over the heart and shield on his wrist. After all, he's got a face (and voice, and disposition, and...) that only a mother could love.

The End.

1 comment:

Lana said...

Harsh! :)