Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Pulling out the weeds...

Of COURSE I'd have a few more opinions to post after viewing the latest installment of the Bachelorette:

-I'm not as heavily 'into' it as I've been in previous seasons, but perhaps as the boys get weeded out from the men, I'll change my mind. As far as any favourites go, I guess Roberto sticks out because he's hot. And, contrary to the house, I don't hate Justin either. He's got that bad boy handsome thing going on, doesn't he? And he has a nice chest. And, he's Canadian, so I have to like him.
-As for dislikes, Jonathan - although bearing a resemblance to Tom Cruise, he really was an ultimate dweeb. His serenade on Monday, in a desperate attempt for attention, was simply just redonkulous (though, not as bad as Kasey's, and although I don't like him, I think she should have kept him over Kasey). I predict gray skies and turbulent storms in his near future. Poor little dweeb.
-Kasey is a complete cheesy ass! That freaking tattoo -- speaks and smells of Fatal Attraction. I'm totally surprised he didn't have her name written into the heart. You're not getting the girl, bud, and you're NOT going to be the next Bachelor, either. The fact that you're still there hurts MY heart!
-Oh, and by the way, I want Chris L to be her husband. He's sweet; he's real, and he adores his family -- and that sweet story about his mom and looking for me in rainbows? .....had me in TEARS!What did y'all think?

1 comment:

Lana said...

Totally agree!! I've needed "The Weatherman" to leave since day one. And his last "I don't know where I'll find love" lament had me gagging!
I loved Kasey at first- his speech about "guarding and protecting" her heart had that "awww" factor. But now he has stalker potential... Anyway, totally addicted!