Search This Blog

Friday 8 February 2008

The Road Trip of Life

From a blog I've just discovered:

"...It’s true; you can’t just shrivel up and wail in a corner about stuff. Well, you can but you have about one hour and then you need to pull yourself together already. Take control of yourself. Stop berating yourself for having feelings. Quit feeling bad about every damn thing. Maybe in the road trip of life this is just a bad diner stop where the bathroom is filthy and has run out of toilet paper and everything you ordered looks wilted, not just the lettuce and your water glass has lipstick on it but it isn’t your shade. It’s like that. And the good news is you can get up out of that saggy pleather booth and haul ass on out of there. You’ve got free will and choice. Things will definitely improve from here.
It is a new day and I’m seeing things differently..."


Thanks Sizzle - I'm glad I happened upon your prose...you just might even inspire me.

No comments: