Search This Blog

Thursday 21 February 2008

Nothing but the boob tube

Did anyone catch the DRAMA last night on BB? Un-freaking-believeable...Joshuah had NO right to say that...and I truly hope that as soon as the words left his lips he was overcome with complete and utter shame/remorse/guilt and sadness. And after the whole race thing that Jen pulled, I'm more than glad to see her go...blatant lying right to Ryan's face - it's not hard to see who wears that pants in that relationship *whip sound*. It will be interesting to see how Allison plays out now that the 'gf' is gone. Who thinks she'll try to break the two of them up?

And as for AI - I do still tune in...it's really early yet, but I do have a few favourites. My favs on the boy side are Michael, JasonC and David. I'm a bit of a sucker for an Aussie accent, so Michael just has to talk and I like him...but he can really sing too :). JasonC needs to get rid of the dreds, but I really enjoy him, and David is an ultimate cutie patootie - though his cutesy bashfulness will soon get old. On the flipside, my fav girls are without a doubt Carly and Ramiele -they're really the only 2 girls I enjoy. Carly can SING. I didn't like her song choice at all last night, though, and think that might be why she got such a knuckle-rap from Simon. Ramiele is a power house...the voice that comes out of her itty-bittiness is incredible.
Predictions for who's on the way home tonight: Garrett, and Luke or JasonY for the boys and for the girls, Amy, and Kristy or Joanne.

No comments: