Search This Blog

Friday 29 February 2008

Leaping toward the weekend...

February 29, 2008; an extra day of February; "Leap Year". These special leap years occur every four years. They are what cause our seasons to change at the same time every year and they keep the calendar in alignment with the earth's motion around the sun .... used to "fix" the error time misses in one year (source).

Even time makes mistakes :)

I'm off today - on account of working tomorrow. The day plan is to clean house - specifically my scrap room...we'll see if the gumption reaches me. It hasn't yet, and we're midway through the day already.

Last night, on AI.. Jason Yeager was no surprise, he'd already outrun his welcome...Robbie, on the other hand was a bit of a surprise...as I thought Luke would certainly be the next to leave. Next week, Luke; you can't sing. As for the girls, I only really enjoy Brooke, Ramiele, and Carly, so it didn't matter to me who got booted...however, I'm a little shocked to see Amanda last another week, and I was as flabbergasted as Kady was when she found out she wasn't going home this week (wtf?? I guess America like to look at her and are turning a deaf ear. She can imitate Britney really well, but she doesn't have a leg to stand on when she sings 'herself').

Happy Friday, peeps!!! The weekend is close at hand!

No comments: