Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 February 2008

Happy Hump Day

I felt a bit challenged with trying to post a follow up to the last poignant one, so had a day gap inbetween... and, for the record, I normally will not reference anything "Oprah" - I used to enjoy Oprah...but I enjoyed fat-Oprah much more than skinny-Oprah. She used to get it at one time...now, not so much. Her aside, I still feel Randy Pausch's message is one that everyone should hear.

It's been awhile since I properly updated you all on the mundaneness that is my life. For those interested, here's a quick 'n dirty:
  • I worked another week of nights - which really does nothing to increase my social circle or blogworthiness.
  • on Friday night I was supposed to meet with my SU club for a night of crafts & laughs but I had to bow out on account of feeling like a large turd of dog poo. Yep - it was coming over me in waves all day - waking up Friday morning feeling awful - but having the stamp night to look forward to so I kept hanging on... At around 3pm my head was pounding so hard I couldn't see straight, and I felt like stomach contents were going to resurface...so I left work and headed to the couch. I never made it to Angela's for SU night.
  • Saturday night I missed a staff party on account of the continued feeling-like-poo-state I was in. I stayed on the couch watching back episodes of Greys, thanks to Mummy and her wonderful gift of Season 2 & 3 DVDs :). Did I mention that I *heart* Greys?
  • Sunday was a continuance of Saturday.
  • Monday I made it to work - still feeling slight poo-ness (today was the first day I felt poo-free actually).
  • Tuesday marked yet ANOTHER scheduled scrap class that was cancelled due to zero sign-ups. I'm the teacher that didn't teach...*sigh*...methinks it's just time to scrap for me and leave this world of rejection! No issue, however, since the evening was not a full bust! I thoroughly enjoyed BB (holy DRAMA again!!) and AI (wow...DavidA is going to win - let's just say that right now. I still really enjoy Michael & Jason a lot...and I like David despite his over-cockiness). Good TV night!

No comments: