Search This Blog

Friday 15 February 2008

Oh Weekend...how I've missed you....

TGIF! In just about an hour my weekend starts! I have to work 4 hrs at BR tomorrow, and after that, I do hope to give the house a good cleaning. I've been neglecting my house duties a tad...oh how do I wish my cleaning fairy would resurface.

So this year's Valentines Day was a little less extravagant than years prior...but I had a lovely time, nonetheless. Chris and I went to PD for some pizza (note to self: PD on V-Day = take your kids out night). The food was ok, and we got a nice helping of birth control while there, and even a piece of McCain chocolate cake for dessert. From there, we drove around town, all the while listening to Matt, and belting out the lyrics. Chris got me an adapter for my mP3 player for the car for a V-Day prezzie, which is going to come in oh so handy! Thanks hunny! After our in-car concert with ourselves, we then took in a movie, Definitely, Maybe. It was cute - a romantic comedy by the makers of Notting Hill, one of my favourite movies. It was a little slow moving, but I enjoyed it. Abigail Breslin's character was the cutest. A great 'date' night - thank you Christopher...my love for your burns with the heat of a million (spicy) jalapeƱos :).

No comments: