Search This Blog

Thursday 21 February 2008

Antidote

Again courtesy of http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/

For some reason, this particular cartoon reminded me of the full moon...reminded me of the 'weirdos' I deal with, regularly, when the moon hits it's full status. I picture them mumbling, talking to themselves...like this sort of person...

I'm just biding my time...waiting for the day to finally pass - pretty much annoyed by anything and everything today. Chris chided: "Well that's no way to spend a day! Get yourself a blizzard on the way home. :)"... after much thought it was decided that a chocolate milkshake is the cure that ails me and I'm just biding time til I get my milkshake. I might, just might have to throw in an order of mozza sticks, too...cuz, let's face it...where shaken up chocolate milk and ice cream can't fix something, deep-fried cheese surely can.

No comments: