Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 February 2008

Entertainment?

So no retail therapy at lunch - but I did go out for lunch today with my dear friend Melissa. We went to Mosiac, and I had the lunch special, which consisted of a a chicken ceasar wrap and a bowl of clam chowder, and I ate every crumb. It was delicious. It was lovely to get out for an hour as well. Missed you, hunny. We must do it again - soon. :)

Did anyone catch the Knight Rider movie this past weekend? For a brief moment I was taken back in time and felt young and gushy again. Well, no...notsomuch. Some things are better left enjoyed back in the day than to dredge them up again in the now... I did, however, watch the entire movie, if for nothing else but nostalgia sake. I laughed out loud at the end scene where the new "Michael" sat in the K.I.T.T car in his black leather coat - so reminiscent of his predecessor. Was that really necessary? For those of you who had a wee crush on the Hoff back in the day (and I stress, back in the day), here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUplnn462uE. Enjoy.

BB9 is holding my attention, but it doesn't even hold a candle to BB8... I cannot wait for Allison to get the boot. I would actually rather keep Sheila around than her, and Sheila had been my new "Jen" when the first show aired.

Overheard at work: "..Celine Dion gives me the diarrhea anyways...". I laughed out loud at that.

No comments: