Search This Blog

Monday 4 February 2008

Busy weekend

Chris' 30th birthday continued this weekend... I think I'm safe to say that we're finished the celebration! Friday night, I arranged to have a bunch of his friends join us at Ise's, in the private pool room. A lot of red beer was consumed by the birthday boy, along with a few shooters...and a lot of laughs were had by us all. Thank you, thank you to those who made it. To those that didn't, Chris really missed having you there.
After Ise's, we all landed back home, and had some munchies and talked. Bruce strummed the guitar for a bit, and I managed a make-shift birthday cake using two-bite brownies so I could use my special "30" candle I bought.









Saturday was a pretty 'lazy' day, on account of the consumables Friday. We made it to town at about 5pm, stopped for an unhealthy dose of McD's (sure cure for a hangover), and then grabbed a movie (Mr. Brooks -just fair) before calling it a night. Sunday, we got up and went to the "Shoppers Bazaar" (fancy name for flea market), grabbed a coffee, and then headed to Chris' mom's for the rest of the afternoon and supper.

I totally needed to organize/clean my craft room to prepare for this coming weekend's scrap retreat...*sigh*... but that didn't happen.

No comments: