Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 February 2011

a post about poop

Blogger makes it possible to see how many page views your blog has in the run of a day, week, year, etc.  You're also able to view the select countries your readership has reached, and even see what types of search results brought up the blog via Google.  For the most part, people search for 'my happy place', or 'amber happy place blog'.  Every now and then, someone googles something that's completely separate from me, but I may have submitted a post about it (ie, chia seeds). 

Possibly the funniest search result that is showing for my latest stats, however, is the recent:  "what happens if you shit in the shower".  Really?  Did you REALLY need to google that?  Man, I hope it was for a friend. I'm doubtful that the post you would have discovered would give you the answers you were looking for.  I've heard of people brushing their teeth in the shower to speed along the morning routine (something I'd never do, by the way), but, I've never come across any stories where someone felt the need to release their morning poo inbetween a shampoo & conditioning.  I live to give, though, so my best advice, if you're still searching for an answer,  would be to try to go before you hit the shower.  It makes for a more productive shower experience. Ya know, you'd feel cleaner, longer, in my opinion.  And, I'm sure you don't want that funk hanging out in your drain pipe, and possibly running the risk of it backing up, do you?  That's just gross. 

Yeah, so reading public, if'n thee gets the urge to drop a deuce whilst sudsing up your private bits, get thee to the toilet.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I totally used to brush my teeth in the shower when I was younger but haven't in years... prehaps I grew out of it.

But with the exception of a couple of close-calls with an upset tummy, I have never defecated in the shower. The thought of the smell alone is enough to make me gag as I type this, to say nothing of the horror of having to clean the tub afterwards.

Shar said...

Wow! That is an interesting search!! I can't remember for sure what my google search was that helped me find your blog, I am tempted to say Matt Anderson but I know for sure I wasn't googling pooping in the shower ha! I guess it's true that it takes all kinds to make the world go round!