Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 February 2011

"We're losing the sun, and we're gaining the moon"*

Hello my lovelies, I'm sure you were shocked to find that there wasn't a Bachelor update waiting for you this morning.  My apologies.  I didn't watch last night.  I was too busy snuggling with my hunny.  Sometimes real life has to take precedence over reality tv.  I had a lovely Valentines Day, complete with a surprise delivery of roses to my work - hand delivered by Chris!!  He also took us out to supper, and we then came home to snuggle and watch a movie.  So yeah, I didn't watch Brad.  And, I didn't miss him.

I really do this for you all, so fear not, thanks to CityTV.com, I was able to catch up online tonight:

The locale is the beautiful island of Anguilla with 3 one-on-one dates & one group date.
  • Emily gets her own private island, and Brad breaks the rules and tells the lady she's getting a rose at the next rose ceremony.  I think he really likes her, but I don't think he'll end up choosing her.  Guaranteed, if he doesn't, she'll be the next Bachelorette.
  • Shawntel skips through the farmers market and tells Brad she's falling in love.  They share a tender kiss as the rain falls, and he alludes to the possibility of being in love himself...Whooo boy!  Things are getting hard core! Brad's therapist would be so proud!
  • Britt is the lucky recipient of date #3.  Holy eff that girl needs a cheeseburger - or 5.  I don't blame her for being scared of the cliff jumping.  She doesn't weigh enough to give herself enough clearance to jump far away from the rocks. She made it, and they then go on to a little supper chatter...Ah. so she's afraid of rejection and isn't good at showing emotion? Yeah.  This is a great spot for you, Britt. A great spot. Is it any wonder he sent her packing her bags?  Least he spared her feelings and saved her nerves by having her say good-bye at the end of the date.  She should go console herself over a Happy Meal...and chase that with a Quarter Pounder.
  • Onward to the group date and a steamy photo shoot with Chantal, Michelle & Ashley.  Michelle & Ashley embrace their inner beauty and lose their bikini tops, and Michelle embraces her inner skank and ravages Brad in the sand.  Emotions ran high, and Chantal got messssy --I wonder if Brad minds the excessive emotions?
  • HO-LEEEE SH!T BALLS!  Chantal's safe for another week...he's sending the crack head home!  He came to that decision on his own tonight, with 100% certainty, really?  I bet that's what the show wants you to think.  I bet his therapist has been watching and seeing all the extra stuff Brad hasn't seen and he told him to give her the boot.  Good job, Brad.  I think you've gained one more small ounce of respect out of me, regardless of how you came up with your decision, though I will still miss the drama.
Did you watch?

*Poetic excellence courtesy of Bradley Womack.  Alternate post title: "I don't even see them friending each other on Facebook "(Michelle); or, "Life would be a lot better without Michelle around" (Chantal).  It was such a hard decision :)

No comments: