Search This Blog

Monday 7 February 2011

And then it came down to six...

  • So we have the backdrop of the beautiful Costa Rica for tonight's episode.  Apparently, it rains a lot in Costa Rica.
  • Chantal and Alli were chosen for the one-on-one dates.  As long as Michelle wasn't, that makes me a happy watcher.  I still like Chantal.  Alli is a little ''meh" to me.  And her bug freak outs were slightly humorous (though, in retrospect, I'm doubtful that I would have behaved any differently, but hey, we're not talkin' about me, now are we?).  I wasn't surprised or upset when he sent her a-packing.
  • Who was really surprised when he didn't give out a rose on the group date?  I mean, think about it - he didn't have a chance to speak to his therapist. We all know he can't make a decision without consulting him, so of course he ended the night without a decision.  I still don't know how he did make the decisions he did tonight. Unless he did consult with his doctor dude, off camera, since there are people out there making fun of him on a public blog? ;)
  • Michelle is still a B!TCH. Though her presence there does add the level of drama I think I need to actually keep tuning in every week. It was nice to see her sweat a bit, tonight, even though she ultimately ended up with the final rose of the evening.

1 comment:

Lana said...

Do you think the Michelle bit is a little too scripted - to leave her as one of the final two on a couple of occasions during the rose ceremonies and her whole Vienna-vibe even copy-catting going up to his room? I'm so tired of listening to her crazy rants. Chantelle is quickly becoming my fav.