Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Happy Birthday Cathy!

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
-- Marion C. Garretty

Today, my big sister rolls over another year on the calendar, and with it, moves into another decade.  I'll not mention what decade, because most ladies prefer to keep that to themselves. Besides, I'm creeping up quickly to my OWN new decade, and well, what's age really, other than a number? ;)

I got into your stuff when you still lived at home.  I probably annoyed you to no end when you had boys over.  There were probably nights when you wanted more to go out with your friends than to stay home and babysit me.   You can make me laugh.  You've made me cry.  You're crazy as the crows, but I love you anyway. Thanks for always putting up with me.  Happy Birthday, Cathy!  Wishing you an overabundance of love and happiness - more than your heart can hold, or stand...xoxo.

No comments: