Search This Blog

Sunday 18 July 2010

"Some idiot, who wasn't smart enough to put on pants..."

There's some crap going on with work right now. I purposely don't blog about my work. That's just not smart. Suffice it to say that I haven't been feeling overly 'bloggy' lately, so that's why I've been a bit quiet 'round here. I have a few drafted posts I will try to get up next week - fun times, including a house concert with Irish, and seeing a live taping of Live! with Regis and Kelly show. Til then, it's BB night, so I'll leave you with a bit from tonight's show...

So Annie was the saboteur -- and was the first to leave the house. I wish she had've stayed a bit longer. The concept could have made for much more drama - especially later on in the game when relationships were that much stronger. Oh well, perhaps they will bring in another saboteur? On to the current, and to quote the super smart Enzo, the poor "Brigade was hit with a grenade", when Boobs was crowned the new HoH. Booooooooooooooooo. I love how the rest of the house hates her. Every time she laughs it's akin to nails on the chalkboard for me. The only thing worse than her laugh is Britney. She is one whiny bitch. I hope she enjoys her fishsticks. She'll need all her energy to try to win herself the PoV to get her sorry arse off the block. I won't be upset if she fails, however.

No comments: