Search This Blog

Thursday 8 July 2010

"from an Orthodox Jew to a kosher wiener"

It's HEEEEREEEEE!! A new season of Big Brother started tonight, and I have to admit that I was slightly overjoyed :). How I missed this show! It's way too early in the game to talk about the cast by name so I've done my best to use enough descriptive words that you'll all know who I'm talking about. And here we go -- my initial thoughts about show 1:
  • Momma told me not to judge a book by it's cover, but I don't like Dame of the Big Boobs. If her 'cover' didn't do it, her laugh sure would have.
  • WTF was Kristen wearing as she entered the house?? Both Chris & I thought she had a plastic bum on her behind. After she sat I'm supposing it was just a big loose top...but man. If you have a chance take a look back to see what I mean.
  • I think I'm going to like the whole "Saboteur" strategy in the game -- it's sure to induce oodles of drama. Any thoughts on who you think it is? My official guess (as soon as the idea was mentioned) is the Jewish dude with his own kosher pot. Chris figures the infamous saboteur is not known yet - and the one that gets the most votes on the text vote will be it.**
  • The cute little blonde that was stoked about there being a homosexual in the house - totally could be Dolly Parton's offspring, no?
  • Best line from the night, "from an Orthodox Jew to a kosher wiener..".
  • The swimmer dude....cuuuuuuuuute.
  • The Jewish hat thingy would be perfect for bald men, wouldn't it? Especially those suffering the patchy-unseen-as-he-looks-in-the-mirror-bald-patch-in-the-back balding men.
**ATTENTION SPOILER PERSON** -- PLEASE keep your thoughts and findings to yourself and NOT in my comment section! I take my BB VERY seriously!

2 comments:

Haven said...

Oh wow, haha. I wish I would have seen it so I knew what all the funny commentary was about. ^_^

Mosher said...

So....I remembered talking about BB with you and Chris briefly and said hmph...I gave Survivor another shot, maybe I will give BB another go(having not watched annnnny since an episode or two in the first season to see what the fuss was about).

Show started and I was like yeah, ok....but THEN...THEN they announced the part of the saboteur and...well like a fish taking the bait and having the hook set...I was in.

I blame you for this.

I will attempt to convert the wife but I know that's a lost cause.

Off to watch episode 2.


mosher