Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 July 2010

"I had no idea how many eyeballs were in there. I should've just avoided it."

I guess my BB observations are nitty gritty point form. Suppose that's not such a horrible thing. I mean, really...do I really need to be concerned with proper grammar & sentence structure while authoring my thoughts on BB? I didn't think so.
  • Andrew makes a great man servant - but don't put peaches in his iced tea or he goes all Incredible Hulk.
  • Did Kathy just admit that she can't count?
  • Chris, in reply to hearing one of the house guests say, Rachel is a huge target: "Actually, Rachel is TWO huge targets".
  • I half expected Lane to break into a pre-plastic Kenny Rogers during the PoV competition, didn't you?
  • You may not believe me, but I totally guessed the correct number of feet exactly on the snake question. Chris even looked impressed, til he then commented shortly thereafter, "Man those are big tits"....followed by a lengthy exchange and questions surrounding the size of her ta-tas that isn't worth transcribing. He did manage a, "but I like yours the best", in true sucking up fashion ;).
  • BRANCHEL? My eyes are sore from rolling.
  • Andrew's 'speech' at the PoV was completely unbelievable if you ask me. Though, if you ask Rachel, she's completely convinced. Shocking? No. Not really.
Hey Spoiler or Newsflasher or whatever the hell you're going to call yourself next...find another blog to sabotage!

No comments: