Search This Blog

Thursday 22 July 2010

"She's making science trashy"

  • Brendan is sooo very cute, isn't he? Too bad his taste in women sucks donkey.
  • Matt IS a snake - but I think he will add some tension and drama to the "plot". All good drama involves at least 1 person pitting both sides against each other, doesn't it?
  • Tell me, just what is Monet a model of??
  • I think I would possibly be up on charges for assault if I was in the same room as Rachel and she started to laugh in front of me.
  • I wonder if Britney will grow a backbone now that her partner in crying has been kicked to the curb?? Nah, probably not.
  • So which two house guests do you figure have a relationship outside of the house? At first I thought it might be Rachel and Brendan - real life couple before the showmance...but, that's been done, hasn't it? Chris has been insisting it's Kathy and Britney -thinking they're mother/daughter. I suppose they do both have the same stupid accent and general dumb about them, not to mention too many teeth for their mouths.
Jeepers, it's a good thing for BB or you'd have nothing new to read.

3 comments:

Mosher's Chopping Block said...

"partner in crying"

lol love it

Lana said...

Do you think there really is a rel'ship or was the "saboteur" just messing with everyone?

Anonymous said...

Newsflash - Matt wins HOH - He'll put Andrew on the block as a pawn with Kathy, the target