Search This Blog

Monday 5 July 2010

Countdown to hometown

It's getting down to the nitty gritty now with the last 5 men standing. All are ones I even tolerate or perhaps, like. 5 men, and 4 dates - either she has her mind made up with who is going home, and enjoys fun dates with the remaining 4. Or, one is her final pick and she doesn't have him come on a date because she knows he'll be the last man standing... Could be interesting -- off to pop some popcorn and enjoy the dates!

Thoughts during commercial breaks:
  • Roberto is H-O-T!
  • Ty's parents should totally have pinned his ears back when he was a child.
  • Frank lives with his parents. Awesome. Pre-judged or not.
  • Chris is a big dweeb. Perhaps that's why I like him so much? As cute as Roberto is, I am *hearting* Chris, and I want him to be Mr. Ali.**
  • OMG I cannot WAIT for the showdown betwixt Jake and Vienna!!
So the dates didn't go as I'd imagined, but no matter. I wonder if Ty's ears sealed his fate? Really, would she want to take the chance of passing that gene on? Ok, ok...maybe it had some small thing to do with the divorce? Or the fact that Roberto is so much hotter? Or the fact that Chris is so much sweeter? Whatev.

And now for the Jake/Vienna Interview:

I must admit to being much more entertained during the last 40 mins watching the drama unfold as the 'fairytale' ended between Jake and Vienna. Is it just me, or was that all a liiiiittle junior high?? (What does the word "expecially" mean?). That, or an adult dealing with/disciplining a child. (Man I wish they'd stop talking about their "intimacy"). Actually it was more Chris Harrison trying to discipline two children.

Did any faithful viewer get any answers with that 'interview'? Umm. No. I can tell you one thing -- THIS faithful viewer has learned to dislike the both of them a little bit more -if that was even possible. I'm working the late shift this week, so I know I'd be up til this time of night anyway. At least I don't feel like I've been gypped of a good night's sleep.

What did you think?

**Hey Mr. or Mrs. Spoiler. Yeah, YOU. Keep your comments to yourself and not on my blog!

2 comments:

Shar said...

I loathed Vienna from the start and was never quite sure what I thought of Jake. Last night's interview was my confirmation that I think he is a twit too. I do think a lot of what Vienna was saying sounded a little stretched, but I think you can definitely hear the little grains of truth in her accusations of him. All in all, they deserved each other and their big jumbled mess.

Adore your blog btw.

Lana said...

I actually like Vienna more after this interview. I never liked Jake - I thought he was fake and socially awkward all through the show. He came across as such an a** in this interview. Very hard to believe that he is an "innocent" in all this. Do you think he chose her b/c she was controversial and would keep him in the media longer???