Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 July 2010

"Most of those, let's face it, come out of strippers' g-strings"

  • I made a mental note to never, ever cry again after watching the first 10 minutes. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeebusssssssss.
  • "Stupid hooker" - insult of the night.
  • "My goal is to get out Monet this week" - No. It's, 'My goal is to get Monet out'. Boobs AND brains? Um, no. No you didn't.
  • Attention Monet: Rachel is NOT jealous of you and your cock-eye.
  • My jaw completely DROPPED when Matt declared fabrication of a disease that his wife is suffering from. A**hole. Johnny Fairplay much? Doing shit like that is tempting fate, if you ask me.
  • Um. 60 x 60 is NOT 1200. I feel like I lost a few billion brain cells just watching this episode.
  • The only bad thing about watching reality tv is you can't reach your hand in and strangle the whiny little bitches (obviously written as Britney gloated about winning the PoV).
  • Quotable quote of the night: "Most of those, let's face it, come out of strippers' g-strings".
  • How could Rachel really doubt Andrew's loyalty to their alliance after witnessing his little happy dance when she won HoH? (there goes another brain cell).
  • WHY would you admit to the house that you're using someone as a pawn (another brain cell).
  • And Andrew "excaped" harm with his prayer thing. Yeah. (yet another brain cell).

No comments: