Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 February 2010

Oh, my love’s like a red, red rose...

Sorry I'm late posting this ladies - I was at Erin's last night to enjoy the Bachelor. Thanks lovelies, for a great night. It was so nice to see you. The snacks were yum, and the company was fantastic! I have to admit to still tasting the Doritos this morning. That just might deter my next handful when prompted, which would not be a bad thing. Oh, who'm I kidding??!

So he let the virgin go, eh? Most would keep her around one more week on account of not wanting to be the guy that "let the virgin go". Though... he did admit to having some "dirty thoughts" when Vienna pounced atop his bed before asking her to leave, unrequited. I bet his balls are bluer than the sky. He wanted some girls with experience ;). (Truth be told, I did have a bit of an inkling that he'd let Corrie go before her big "announcement". They didn't have any chemistry whatsoever...and like Tanya said, "Who is she, anyway??"... we never got to see her).

I still like Ali. Tenley gets on my nerves. Gia is more mature than the rest but her laugh ruins her for me. And, I'm about hating Vienna as much as the rest of the girls in the house do. If she ran in my social circle, I can guarantee you without a shadow of a doubt that we'd not be friends. Also, the more I see Jake, the more I don't like him, either. So, to be honest, I don't really care who he chooses. I had been pulling all along for Ali to be Mrs. Jake, but I think I'd prefer to see her as the next Bachelorette.

No comments: