Search This Blog

Monday 22 February 2010

...it's the best game you can name...

I, like the rest of Canada, sat roaring at the television and subsequently hung my head at the result of last night's Olympic men's hockey game, where Team USA upset Team Canada by a score of 5-3. Here's hoping that they do win the next one to allow them to still be in contention for a medal... And while we're on the subject, and since I'll be hoping anyway, here's also hoping that they give Marty a long-needed break and have Luongo in nets. Just sayin'. It was an exciting game, and Canada really did dominate the entire game...but when it came to scoring - fail. Canada IS hockey. This is our challenge to win. Go TEAM!

That's all the O-talk I will do. I'm not hugely into sports, but I am a proud Canadian and I have been watching a lot more of the Olympics than I thought I would. I even taped the Amazing Race last night just to watch the game. Oh, and I do so also covet those darn little red mittens. If'n anybody just happens to have a spare pair looking for a home, I'd be happy to take them off your hands. (Heh, get it? Mittens off your HANDS? Bahahahaha.)

Srsly ;)

No comments: