Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 February 2010

... Now, rose by rose, I strip the leaves....*

So when you're faced with a surprised reaction about there being no new Bachelor post this morning as you pump gas at the gas station, you sit down and blog at your next opportunity ;). I know a few of you read this on a regular basis (and I thank you for stickin' around! Really! I do!), but it was sorta nice having my regular Bachelor rant 'missed' today. Without further ado, I'll get to that, and I'll follow up with a catch up post - I promise.

So last night. Yeah. I don't have much to say. I think Ali dug her own grave when she decided to just pick up the phone and call ahead instead of hopping on a plane and just showing her face. Had she done that, perhaps Jake would be so perplexed he wouldn't know his arse from his face and she'd be clutching a rose right now and I'd have something better to say. Instead..............

Gia has left the building. I don't care. Tenley & Vienna are left standing. I don't care. The finale is two weeks away. I don't care. I think possibly Jake may just end up alone, with his face in his hands, wondering why the nice guys always finish last after he ends up rejecting both remaining girls. I don't care.

I hope they bring in some hot manly men for Ali on the next installment of the Bachelorette ;)

*Quote by Robert Browning Hamilton

2 comments:

Lana said...

ok, so I finally found a site where I can watch the Bachelor. I finally understand some of your posts now ;-)
I've only watched 2 episodes so far and there are still some girls I don't know their names and can't figure out why they are still there and I kinda like Vienna - I'm assuming drama ensues in the next episode. Gia is stunning and I really think the southern girl is like 50! Anyway, hopefully tomorrow will be a snow day and I'll catch up with you :)
Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Amber, for getting right on that!!!! I didn't mean to put you on the spot....but, I do enjoy reading what you have to say every Tuesday morn and you have Rhonda B to thank for introducing me to your blog. Looking forward to next Tues....