Search This Blog

Monday 22 February 2010

the flowers you gave me...are just about to die...*

The only thing keeping me awake is to sit in the upright position with the laptop in my lap, posting my thoughts about tonight's "Women Tell All" special. Some point form:

-recapping the one-on-one date with Tenley cements my theory on how they are the exact same person. They even laugh the same.
-So he sees Ali as 'what could have been' {Queue that Tiffany song}, eh? Dumb ass. She should be amongst the two left standing.
-The recap of the 'past Bachelor-Bachelorettes' party/charity event cemented my hatred for Wesley-the-snake...
-...and my love for Bachelor Matt (who really just has to open his mouth to speak, imo).
-I LOL'd at the lack of applause freakazoid Michelle received, the quotes re: Tenley "shitting rainbows" and "dreaming in cartoons", and the stories the girls repeated about skanky Rozlyn!
-I still hate Gia's laugh.
-And Michelle.
-And Rozlyn! I wanted to punch her. Multiple times. How dare she bold-face lie like that? She made a complete arse of herself. I'm proud of Chris Harrison for how he dealt with her and her immature outbursts. The restraint must have been torturous for him, though. Methinks she won't be invited back to the next Bachelor/Bachelorette reunion party!
-Deep down I hope he passes on both Tenley & Vienna next week, and then flies to Ali's work place to drop on one knee. And I hope she rejects him and comes on to be the next Bachelorette :).

*I just couldn't resist a little Tiffany after having that reference in the post

No comments: