Search This Blog

Sunday 28 February 2010

Gold, baby, GOLD!!

With gleaming pride I sit and write this. We made Olympic history with the most gold medals of any country, and we won gold for men's hockey. Oh Canada, we stand on guard for THEE ;).

Chris and I headed out to Marco & Krissy's for "Hockey Night in Ebenezer". It was cool to watch the game on a big screen, and in HD :). I feared at one point we may have had to call an ambulance for Chris - he was a little stressed when the US tied up the game with 24 seconds left in the 3rd. I believed though. I had faith (mind you I did bite at my nails just a bit ;)).

Congratulations to all medal-holders throughout the world. You should be very proud of your accomplishments (that even goes out to you, USA hockey men...you won silver...why did you look like it was the end of the world?).

No comments: