Search This Blog

Thursday 3 December 2009

Wherein I pray for a stoppage of time

How'd it get to THURSDAY already? :(

I want a recount.

If I was working this week I bet you it'd still be Tuesday.

Baraghhhh! I suppose I should get a bit of laundry done; Chris told me he was out of underoos this morning. I opted to not wrap a thing yesterday with full intentions on getting up early with Chris, making coffee, and getting to work on my wrapping. That was before I found out he had to be out of the house for a 6am shoot. I quickly reneged my offer. The result? I'm just rolling out of bed now. The coffee hasn't been made, and I've done nothing save wiping the sleep from my eyes and having a pee (truth be told the urgence of which the only thing that roused me from my slumber in the first place).

I have a scrapbook class this evening, too,...

Better get at 'er methinks. Happy Thursday. May the next 3 days pass s-l-o-w-l-y......

1 comment:

Lana said...

sorry I didn't read this before class :)