Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 December 2009

Continuum

So Day 2 of vacation - and I got out yesterday to pick up a few more odds and ends, and I think, aside from Chris' gifts, I'm about finished (counting on the fact that I'm still leaving his family up to him). I have the Ontario gifts wrapped, and while Mom is going to try to stuff Fred & Belinda's in her luggage, I still have to send a box away for Cathy. I hope they make it there in one piece. Today I have successfully avoided more packing so far, but have to get back at it. I'm going to try to have Todd's & Mom's wrapped by tomorrow as well.

Tonight, I'm joining the girls at Pat&Willy's for a bite to catch up and to celebrate Erin's birthday! It will be so great to see everyone. I'll try to come back with a few pictures.

Tomorrow, I have a nail appointment in the morning, and then an appointment for an oil change, inspection and winter tire change in the afternoon. Chris has maneuvered our appointments to sync up so he'll drop me off at Mom's in between so I don't have to sit at the garage (and this year I'm opting to take it to a garage instead of the dealership -- perhaps that ought to save a dollar or two?).

Ok so now you're up to date in the mundane that is my life....I have oodles of stuff to pack...bah!

No comments: