Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 August 2009

A new man has caught my attention...

I am probably one of about 10 people in the Universe that isn't 'on' Twitter. I do, however, ensure I catch all the unread status update messages on Facebook, and giggle at the witty ones, and struggle composing my own witty updates to post for my own status. Perhaps someday I will give in to the rage that is Twitter.

Chris tweets, and has shared the following user's Twitter feed and I felt it a disservice if I didn't follow suit and share with all my own peeps:

http://twitter.com/shitmydadsays


I love this man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is terrible and vulgar language.How can you call it a happy place when you post sub human articles. How about some upbeat stuff like how the Lord Jesus came to save us from our sins.