Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 August 2009

A little post about a lot of drama...reality tv drama....

For those readers not watching Big Brother, please return another day.

For those who do watch it with me....Didja see it? Didja see it? Didja see it? I laughed OUT LOUD at the assinine behavior display by not only Chima, but Lydia as well. I'm delighted that the producers opted to oust Chima for her bad attitude and immature, selfish ways. From what I've read, she's also been permanently removed from the game - not even getting the opportunity to be part of the jury. Finally! The wicked witch is 'dead'!!

The house is indeed separated, and I couldn't be more thrilled with the little marble of Jeff, Jordan, Michelle & Russell. Lydia is a ticking time bomb of insecurity and instability and while I hate her so, I do enjoy the drama that follows her. I'm hopeful that it's Natalie's arse we see waltzing out of the door on Thursday. Lydia's next though. Unless they keep her around a bit longer to toy with her and avoid her the opportunity to see Jesse a little longer. She might even get herself officially removed, too, if she keeps up the potty-mouthed drama. That, my friends, wouldn't be a loss, either.

I *heart* Jeff completely - and even more so when he threw the HoH competition so that Jordan could get a letter from home, and even more still when I saw the look on his face when she was reading her letter. I love the little budding romance between them. Jeff completely adores her. Jordan is as dumb as dirt, albeit cutely so and I hope one of the two of them end up in the final two.

As you were - this reality tv rant is now over and you may return to your regularly scheduled lives.

No comments: