Search This Blog

Thursday 13 August 2009

Is it Friday yet??

I don't know about the rest of ya'll, but I for one will be extremely, enthusiastically, THRILLED when this week is past me. I am also thankful that it's still not possible for other human beings to read minds...because if some people could have actually realized what I was saying to them behind the smile on my face, they'd be a bit taken back.

*ZING*! Ok - so my life isn't at a standstill or anything - just a 'full moon' week on a non-full moon week...know what I'm sayin'? There are plans in the works for bevvies and munchies on Erin's new deck on Friday night - and let's just say that I'm amping up for the event!

How's everyone? Did you have your DQ Blizzard treat yet? All proceeds of any Blizzard purchase go to the IWK today...so go get your eat on and help a sick kid at the same time. Hmmm...perhaps a cookie dough ice cream treat is in my future? Ice cream treats make everything all better, don't they?

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Rhonda Bowlan said...

I love you, Amber! I especially love the reading people's minds part! I totally get it and I adore your honesty...made me laugh out loud...seriously! Bring on Friday! Have a good one! Sounds like it will be a hot one...a good day for "cocktails"! Cheers!
Rhonda B.

Anonymous said...

Where are you? I miss your updates :(