Search This Blog

Monday 31 August 2009

Happy Birthday Melissa!

Wishing my dear friend Melissa the happiest of birthdays!

To know Melissa is to know genuine compassion for all mankind. Many a drippy-eyed barn cat has been rescued by this kind soul. When I use the term "barn cat" I mean it in a figurative speech. It's a bit of an inside joke which Melissa will 'get'. Bascially she's a kinder and more understanding person than anyone I know!! :)

To know Melissa is to understand how one can truly overcome the hardest of obstacles with grace and positivity. She's an inspiration to all who meet her. She has a beautiful, bright smile and an infectious laugh. She's an amazing mother and friend.

Raising a strawberry daquiri in celebration of you, my friend! May the year ahead bring you abounding joy, happiness & "twitterpation". xoxo

No comments: