Search This Blog

Friday 28 August 2009

All together now.........

T.G.I.F.

That's really all I feel like writing. I anticipate a lot of R&R this weekend... which potentially could be a good thing considering it may be a rainy, miserable weekend. We're on the lookout for possible storm effects from Tropical Storm Danny this weekend in the Maritimes. There was talk earlier in the week that by the time it reached our area it could potentially have been a weak Category 1 hurricane, but I think they've reduced that some. Good thing, too...we're going to see Matty at the Indian River Festival Sunday night...and come heck or high water (or high winds) I am NOT missing that!

I have an exaggerated headache -- I could blame stress. Perhaps a/c. Perhaps flourescent lights/ Perhaps computer screens. Perhaps the ginormous festering pimple on my forehead between my two eyes, too. Ow!

As you were.

No comments: