Search This Blog

Friday 28 March 2008

The importance of editing

Happy Friday! Sorry I missed posting yesterday. I don't have a really good reason why I didn't post yesterday. We'll call it lazy.

I was typing a message to a friend today, and the sentence was "the only good thing about it" (poignant, isn't it?). SO often I catch myself typing too fast when typing "about it", and it comes out "abou tit". One of these days I'm not gonna catch it...and one of these days it'll likely be in an email going to somebody pretty important. I also have to watch myself typing the name Bobbi Jo...very often it first comes out as "Boobi Jo". You'd think I had a fetish or something.

OMG just as I was typing this post I had to issue an order at work...on our order instructions we frequently abbreviate where we can, and one word frequently used is the word "contact"...which I abbreviate as "cntc"....um...thank God I noticed because the word that was typed wasn't "cntc", it was the C word!! YIKES!

Yeah, so the weekend is upon us...YAY! Happy weekend peeps!! I'll post more later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.