Search This Blog

Monday 17 March 2008

Kiss me, I'm not Irish, but kiss me anyway!

Daily damper: coming to the realization that your shift ends at five-thirty instead of 5:00 sharp as you had thought all day long *sigh*.

Happy St Pattys Day to my readership. I'm not Irish, but I did wear green to work, and that's about where my loyalty to this holiday ends. So far we've escaped the traditional "St Patrick's Day storm" that hits our region very regularly...but it sure is windy out there!

I had a very carefree, lazy weekend - and I ate up every freaking crumb of it...loafing in my jammies, sharing the couch with my kitties, watching entirely too much television, and even reading a bit of the novel I started. Some people may say I wasted my free time. I disagree. Sometimes, the body needs an opportunity to re-fuel, re-charge, in preparation for the week ahead. Those claiming I'm 'wasteful' are likely just jealous :). I hope YOU all enjoyed a very stress-free, relaxing weekend!

No comments: