Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 March 2008

AI - The Top Ten, et al

AI - the quick 'n dirty on last night's Top Ten:

  • Ramiele: I was a little late tuning in so only caught the last bit of her performance - I didn't think she was that bad, but the judges really seemed to cut her up.
  • Jason: I've ran out of patience for him. He doesn't take it seriously. Too much pot'll do that.
  • Syesha: She sang well, technically, but I still think she's a biotch and I don't want her there.
  • Chikezie: Not as fun as the past two weeks - his serious side is not my bag, but I think he did well, for his style, nevertheless.
  • Brooke: I still adore her. Like Simon, I, too, liked the first part of the song better. I think she tried taking past week's advice and picking up the pace mid-way thru her song...but "Every Breath You Take" is NOT the song to do that to.
  • Michael: FINALLY he nailed it. Loved it, loved it, loved it.
  • Carly: I enjoyed her performance. I have always loved that song. I sorta sang along with her so I think she did well :)
  • DavidA: Meh - technically, he was sound. I'm over him. I knew the cutesy stuff would eventually bore me. I was bored.
  • Kristy: Hmmph - she pulled that performance out of her anus, now didn't she? All patriotic and stuff...who's not going to vote for the one who sung the patriotic song with all that's going on across the ocean? She saved herself another week *sigh*.
  • DavidC: Loved it. Love him. He is the next American Idol. Enough said.
Bottom 3: Ramiele, Jason, & Chikezie. Leaving: Ramiele or Jason

It was a pleasure seeing Dick back at the BB house last night - and I'm glad he got to keep the guitar :). I laughed out loud when he commented that they didn't get a new frying pan from last season. Oh how I miss him.

I have a new crush...I mentioned before that the new Bachelor was uber-yummy....the more I see.......the more I adore...he's brilliant!!
P.S. I found one more egg last night, and 2 more this morning. That waskly wabbit :)

No comments: