Search This Blog

Friday 7 March 2008

From my window seat...

...ok so dude across the street in his cool leather jacket and cowboy boots is talking on his cell, pacing back and forth on the curb that attaches the two parking lots. He struts back and forth, back and forth, cowboy boot in front of cowboy boot...it's almost rhythmic. Suddenly, he misses a step, stumbling off the curb. He doesn't fall, but he does move on to solid, safer ground. I laughed.

I wonder if someone saw me make my graceful entry into my car today when I left to get lunch...I didn't really stumble, per se, but let's just say my voluptuous booty intercepted the side of the seat before it landed down into position. I would have laughed.

Mmmmkay - convertible with the top down...it's warmer out there, yes, but not that warm (the driver is wearing just a t-shirt).

No comments: