Search This Blog

Friday 7 March 2008

TGIF

Happy Friday! And what a beeaaauuutiful day it is. I left work to pick up some lunch and didn't wear my coat and almost rolled the window down. I didn't want to come back inside (needless to say!). We'll not discuss the pending weather warnings for freezing rain this weekend...freaking groundhog.

I have a busy weekend ahead...work at BR tomorrow - and I guess I'll try to pull together another class page to post. Even if it means another class doesn't happen, if I can at least get them done during work hours I don't feel as 'used'. And then it makes the day there go a lot faster. I just wish they'd realize that we *need* to get some new product through those doors...Sunday, there is a baby shower for baby Nate - Erin and Shane's new addition.

Did anyone see the result show for AI? I'm thrilled to report that both Luke and Kady are now a memory (as predicted, I might add). I was a little surprised that Asia'h and Danny left before Amanda and Chikezie, but I can't predict with 100% certainty - that would be just boring. And, for anyone that still watches Survivor what'd you think of last night's show? I'm kinda ok with Joel getting the boot - though a strong competitor, he terrified me. I do, however, think Chet really needed to be the one leaving. He needs a rest. The whole survivor thing is killing him slowly. Did you see the beating he took when he was tethered to Joel in the challenge? It was like a dog who sprung loose from his leash, running free, letting the leash bat into anything it encountered. Where would I be without my tv?

No comments: