Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 March 2008

American Idol - as I see it

Oh gosh, I forgot to unveil my thoughts on AI - so you get yet another post. I'm making up for missing Monday and Tuesday.

So, the boys sang last night. I worked nights again the past few nights (days again tomorrow and Friday), so I missed the beginning of the show. I tuned in just in time for David's rocked-out version of Lionel Ritchie's Hello, and I loved it. Here's Dave's version....You decide! I also very much enjoyed Jason Castro's version of Hallelujah. I only got to see Luke Menard's 3 second clip at the very end when they do the recap and I hated it. Had I seen it in full, I would have hated it. It was 80s night...and he picked Wake Me up Before you Go-Go....that alone should be enough to get him booted Thursday night. I thought I might be being too harsh by judging my thoughts on the 3 seconds from the recap so I YouTube'd it - and I couldn't listen to it all. I hated it.

Going home: LUKE. Chikezie is the next one.

No comments: