Search This Blog

Friday 11 May 2007

Yay for Friday

Well, the weekend is almost here. I work the late shift today so my weekend doesn't really start til 9:15 tonight. Class last night was a little challenging, but the scrapbook in a box that we made was cute in the end. I still have to decorate some more, and add some photos. I do still hope to have it completed for Sunday as I think it will be a heartfelt Mummy's Day present. I hope she agrees! As class ran over last night, I missed Greys, but of course it's taped so I hope it was good! Did watch Survivor though....wow, Yauman...giving up the truck... That's big, can't say I'd be able to do the same thing. He is a pretty tiny little man for such a big truck though ;). Glad he decided to pull out the immunity idol!

I hope everyone enjoys a fun-filled weekend, and to all the "Moms" out there, have a super-fantastic Mother's Day on Sunday!

No comments: