Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 May 2007

Tuesday

Ok, is it just me, or did this afternoon just start CRAWLING? It's taking everything in me to keep my eyes open. I guess I should have stopped for a coffee on my way back from lunch.

What a day! So we have a snow storm in April for Easter, and now it's the 8th of May and we've got record-high temperatures. Go figure. The temp must have risen outside because the heat in the office is almost unbearable (likely attributing to the crawling afternoon).

So this weekend was a blast; a great time was had by all at the big scrapping weekend. I managed to get 7 layouts done, and even won a prize in the page contest! As if the weekend wasn't enough, I then went to a class last night, hosted by the lovely Lisa, and then me, Brandi & Ang went out for some munchies. Bonus, I was home in bed by just about 10:30, my normal bedtime for working the early shift. The only down-side... missing out on getting together with my Bachelor girls :( . Hope to see you all very soon!

Update on the housework: I believe my cleaning fairy is on hiatus. That's very sad.

No comments: