Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 May 2007

Off-center

It's been a few days since my last post so I felt one was due.

Mummy loved her Mother's Day gifts. Yay for the good daughter.

Working the late shift this week at work so my routine is sleep/work/tv for about an hour while falling asleep on couch/sleep/work, etc. So, nothing much to report. I'm having a day where I would have benefitted from staying home under the covers, however. You know how it is...a day where you just can't seem to get anything right? A day where everything you do seems to take multiple tries to get it accomplished? Yeah, well, welcome to my Wednesday.

BUSY weekend ahead...A crafty girl day planned Saturday day with the girls from work, a house-warming party for Tracy Saturday night, a birthday party for Krissy Saturday night, a scrap WEEKEND with Lana (allll weekend), and a visit from Fred & Belinda from Ontario. Not sure how I am going to take it all in. Too bad we as humans didn't have the capability to split ourselves into multiple persons.

Heh.

Oh, and Dear Mr. Horton...in addition to training your staff on stirring coffee, can you also PLEASE train them to toss out the burned muffins and NOT give them to the patrons? Gross!

No comments: