Search This Blog

Friday 11 May 2007

Loaded questions

Favorite kind of cereal? Special K Vanilla Almond, or Oatmeal Crunch, Maple Nut flavored.

What animal or insect disgusts you the most? It's a toss-up between earwigs and June bugs. Likely earwigs would win though, as they have a longer 'season'. *shudders*

What do you need more of right now? I'll be selfish and put money...horrible at money-management, and I hate living in my overdraft.

What is the hardest thing for you to do? Getting my lazy buttocks back to the gym it seems.

Deodorant brand? Degree something or other.

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Anyone who really knows me will laugh hysterically at this question for me. You see, I have this 'routine' I follow in the morning, and I tend to get up several hours before I leave the house so I can allow for this routine (time to shower, have a coffee & breakfast, watch the morning news and/or read the paper, make lunch, do my hair/makeup, and make my bed) . Everyone thinks I'm nuts. I don't like to be rushed, and when I do oversleep and rush out the door it off-sets my whole day. Under pressure however, I can be showered, made-up and ready in about an hour, but I don't like to rush. :)

What is your most prized object? My camera, Canon PowerShot SD600; a Christmas gift from Chris. I love it.

What are you thankful you're not doing now? Visiting a sick relative in hospital.

What is your favorite drink? non-alcoholic, I like to try to drink ample water; alcoholic, cold beer is always welcomed, and I also fancy a little Kahluha...or those delish Vodka Mudslide things...yum!

Favorite way to eat potatoes? mmm...baked, with a huge helping of shredded cheddar, green onion, bacon bits and sour cream!

If you could be a character in any novel, who would you be? Kay Scarpetta, of Patricia Cornwell novels. Forensic psychology/anthropology fascinates me.

Favorite ice cream toppings? hot fudge

Where do you want to spend the rest of your life? I like PEI. Open to change, but change takes money, so I'll likely stay here.

What do you bring most to a friendship? I'm faithful, honest, caring & generous.

On a scale of 1-10, how hip are you? 5? I tend not to follow trends...dressing for comfort more than style. I try to look decent though.

What kind of music makes you want to get up and sing? the 80s because I pretty much know the lyrics to any song from that era.

What are you an expert in? I think I'm a good friend, and a good scrap-lifter ;)

What have you tried and simply were not good at? Knitting.

Favorite movie line? "You had me at hello".

What is your "theme song"? "You are the Sunshine of my Life"

If fat, calories, etc. weren't an issue, what food would you feast on? If you know me you'd realize I pretty much feast anyway, regardless of the caloric intake...heh. I will eat anything containing cream cheese or chocolate...and I'm also a carbaholic.

How much can you bench press? Been a loooooong time but I think somewhere along the lines of 20-30 lbs.

What fictional character would you like to meet? Stewie Griffin.

What is the ultimate vacation? I would love to travel all over Europe.

Whose ideas totally conflict with yours? I really can't say that I butt heads with anyone. Maybe I am too agreeable?

What cosmetic surgery would you like? Lipo--everywhere :)

What is the last movie that made your eyes tear up? "Eight Below" made me bawl like a baby.

What super-power would you like? Invisibility; just to be that proverbial 'fly on the wall' at certain times...

What would you change about your high school years? I can't think of anything I'd really change about high school. I had a good time in high school. The bench gang...need I say more?

What would you change about your appearance? my weight; I'd love to be the size I was down to in 1999 for Denise's wedding. That was so many pounds ago :(.

Would you rather be smart, rich, or beautiful? I'm already smart, and it only matters if you're beautiful to that one special person, so I will have to say rich! That'd clear up a lot of stress right now.

What room do you want to add to your home? basement. I never thought it would bother me not having a basement...but a home without one feels too much like an apartment...and allows for very very little storage capabilities.

Where do you usually buy your clothes? Old Navy, Reitmans, Cotton Ginny.

What song describes your present relationship? "The Reason" by Hoobastank

What is the nicest thing you have ever bought somebody? The scrapbook I helped make for Tanya's wedding shower was a big hit.

What do you want to change about your life? To learn to budget/money manage successfully.

Who is your best friend? I have several friends I consider my 'best friends'; not fair to name just one.

What would you like to accomplish this year? to continue evolving as a scrapbook 'artist'; I'd love to someday be published, but I don't think it'll happen in this year. It's a goal for the future, though.

What book has had the greatest impact on your life? Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus? ;)

What food do you refuse to eat? liver; just the look of it creeps me out.

What one word would you use to describe your current relationship? content

What is the best purchase you have made? I guess my house...the only equity I have.

What one word describes your life? content

No comments: