Search This Blog

Friday 4 May 2007

Happy Weekend

Finally Friday has arrived, and the weekend is around the corner. I have a busy weekend ahead. Tomorrow is National Scrapbooking Day, and I'm going to a crop at Buy-Rite; it's a 2 day thing to mark the occasion, so we'll crop from 1pm-10pm tomorrow, and 9am-5pm on Sunday! I'm trying to come up with some ideas so I can gather my stuff from home to complete the pages rather than spending money at the store. Let's face it though - where it's National Scrapbook Day, the odds are in the favor of some special bargains and deals...will Amber be able to control herself?.... All this scrapping will leave very little time to clean house this weekend.... I hope the cleaning fairy still reads my blog and will take pity on me... ***PLEASE*** cleaning fairy, please!

Greys...yeah...so last night I was really pumped for the 2hr episode...I must admit, I was a little disappointed. May sweeps coming though, so the next few weeks are sure to please, methinks. And did anyone catch American Idol this week? Jon Bon Jovi. YUM.

1 comment:

peirocks said...

Maybe Jon will clean your house.