Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 May 2010

I *heart* long weekends

You know it's been a beautiful weekend when there's zero blogging going on. Enjoy the weekend, did I? Guilty as charged. While I'm in desperate need for some toothpicks to pry my eyelids open from lack of sleep, and a tad shaky from potential caffeine OD in an effort to stay awake, here I sit with an attempt to recount the past few days' events. I'll have to do short form on account of the whole tired thing, and lack of time to concentrate on the post itself since I only have time to blog on my 15 minute break at work:

-Friday night, Chris & I headed in town to pick up some painting supplies and a movie.
-Saturday we painted the skirting on the mini home, and then we got ready to head to Ebenezer to celebrate Krissy's birthday. It was a grand time, indeed. It was decided that Chris would be the driver, and it was under the condition that if he was to drive, I was to be in no shape to drive. So I obliged by the consumption of an entire bottle of Pinot Grigio ;). There was food, fun, laughs, and even a game or two of Chubby Bunny. All in all, a great time.
-Sunday was mostly a write-off day on account of the wine consumption...*ahem*. Chris took off dune buggying and I rested. We grabbed a movie and had a chillaxin' kind of Sunday night.
-Holiday Monday Chris & I took off on an adventure day, driving the country roads and stopping for a few pics. We ended up in St Peters for supper at Rick's Fish 'n Chips. By the time we arrived home, it was dark. It was a great way to spend a day. Thanks hunny! I miss our adventures...was so glad to do this again with you!

Hoping you all had a grand weekend :)

No comments: