Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Croonin' through 5

Man I'm pooped. However. Mr. Harry is pretty cute, so I should be able to stay up for another 60 minutes while the top 5 play a little old school Sinatra (seriously - it took three attempts just to make that a cohesive sentence) with the help of none other than Harry Connick Jr.

Aaron - "Fly Me to the Moon" - He totally looks like Dermot Mulroney with his new "look" tonight. As for the song...could he not tone down the twang a little bit for a classic? Though, I suppose that made it 'his'...nevertheless, I hated it (Seriously, Ellen didn't hear any country? SERIOUSLY?).
Casey - "Blue Skies" - well, he looked totally delicious tonight, didn't he? I'm going to try to let how nice he looked lessen how bad he sounded...and hope perhaps the voters hated Aaron more than they hated him.
Crystal - "Summer Wind" - She did a lovely job; redemption for last week.
Mike - "The Way You Look Tonight" - it was what it was; it was more his 'element' I guess, so therefore he did well. He's still not my favourite; just sayin'.
Lee -"That's Life" - I love how he involved Harry by sitting at the piano at the beginning. Very showman. Not only did he sing, but he performed! He was fantastic - best of the night! Oh, and did I mention that I love him? I'm in love. He's awesome, and I think he really is our next American Idol.

Bottom 2: Aaron & Casey
Leaving: Hopefully Aaron because I'm not ready to say good-bye to Mr. Pretty yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummm I LOVVEEEEE Lee!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can he get any friggin cuter and sing any better?!?!? Harry Connick looked awesome tonight too! I hope Lee wins it all!! Hopefully Aaron will be going home! Tanya