Search This Blog

Monday 4 January 2010

Oh Jake...

I know you're waiting for it (Hi Rhonda B and Rhonda M ;)) ...

I feel crappy, but staying upright at the laptop is keeping me awake til the premiere ends. Here are some of my early observations:

-Jake is still over-the-top-golly-gee-ah-hyuck-Goofy to me...but he really is a fine piece of male flesh, isn't he?
-There are at least 6-7 girls that are YEARS older than they claim.
-Rozlyn is only here for the chance to get her mug on national television.
-Shannon Doherty threw up and now we have Emily!
-I hate, hate, hate Christina. Note to Jake: how many times in one episode can she claim she is going to "win"??
-Ms. Canada is funny looking and well...awkward.
-Michelle is the definition of "unstable" in Webster's dictionary. Jake best not have a pet bunny.
-I really like Ali.
-Who really believes that Sheila is a pilot?? Perhaps Jake didn't either.
-A "fake" engagement ring? WTF?? When I was growing up I was told that it was bad luck to wear a ring on your left hand ring finger.
-Perhaps Channy should have waited to discuss her landing strip til a later date? Nah, she was ugly anyway.

JEBUS girls...you just MET him and now you're sniveling and crying at the fact that you're going home? I really wonder why I watch this show. I could have had two solid hours of sleep into me by now. Did you watch?

1 comment:

Rhonda Bowlan said...

Bahahaha! I love you, Amber!!! Your critique is always awesome! Rhonda M. is away, but she still watched and even called after it was over. Robin came over and we totally gave a pretty raunchy verbal assessment! You would have enjoyed her "comments"! I can't help myself, I will be glued to it weekly! :)